From: ricky on
Hi

I was trying to log in to my company desktop via Citrix, the logon prompted
me to download a Launch.asp file, but then did nothing further. Do I need
to download a Citrix client or something?

I have an Orange SPV M5000.

Kind Regards

Ricky

From: Keith on
In article <OaANMQvrGHA.3564(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, ricky(a)ricky.com
says...
> Hi
>
> I was trying to log in to my company desktop via Citrix, the logon prompted
> me to download a Launch.asp file, but then did nothing further. Do I need
> to download a Citrix client or something?
>
> I have an Orange SPV M5000.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Ricky

You certainly need to downlaod a Citrix client to run the Citrix desktop
from a Windows PC (one of the problems of I've found trying to get to
the corporate environment from someone else's machine) so I would you
guess you need one for WinCE/Pocket PC. See:
http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/downloads.asp?dID=2755
From: ricky on
I have a HTC Universal, which would I download : an ARM or ARM4I processor

From: ricky on
Thanks Ed, I'll give it a try.

http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=3607&pID=186

______

From: Keith on

"Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices" <spamfree-silvernino(a)hotmail.spambegone.com> wrote:
>Keith <keithr3(a)N0JUNK.invalid> wrote:
>
>>In article <OaANMQvrGHA.3564(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, ricky(a)ricky.com
>>says...
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I was trying to log in to my company desktop via Citrix, the logon prompted
>>> me to download a Launch.asp file, but then did nothing further. Do I need
>>> to download a Citrix client or something?
>>>
>>> I have an Orange SPV M5000.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards
>>>
>>> Ricky
>>
>>You certainly need to downlaod a Citrix client to run the Citrix desktop
>>from a Windows PC (one of the problems of I've found trying to get to
>>the corporate environment from someone else's machine) so I would you
>>guess you need one for WinCE/Pocket PC. See:
>>http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/downloads.asp?dID=2755
>
>The Citrix client should work well on the SPV M5000 as it works
>great on my JasJar. Specifically, you need
>http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=3607&pID=186

Hi Ed

As well as having the Citrix client on your PPC won't you need
something at the server end to service the PPC? For instance you need a
special PocketPC version of OWA on a server for Web access to
Outlook from a PPC.

Cheers
Keith