From: Keith on

"Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices" <spamfree-silvernino(a)hotmail.spambegone.com> wrote:
>"Keith" <keithr3(a)N0JUNK.invalid> wrote:
.....snip...
>>Hi Ed
>>
>>As well as having the Citrix client on your PPC won't you need
>>something at the server end to service the PPC? For instance you need a
>>special PocketPC version of OWA on a server for Web access to
>>Outlook from a PPC.
>
>Well, this assumes you have the Citrix Server on your Windows
>2000 or 2003 server, but this client doesn't need anything
>special from Citrix on the server end, just like the Terminal
>Server client on the PPC doesn't need anything special on a
>Terminal SErver or XP Pro box - just needs TS enabled.

Thanks Ed

Perhaps we're talking at cross-purposes here, so I'll expand. In our
corporation our desktop applications (eg Outlook, Word) are provided by
a Citrix server to the desktop Citrix client. This enables us to work
from home (if we have the Citrix client on the home PC).

Are you sugesting we would be able to run these XP applications on the
PPC? Just the screen size/aspect ratio limitations would torpedo that
wouldn't it?

From: ricky on
Hi chaps

I managed to install Citrix on my WM5 deveice, but have become lost with the
array of settings I have to configure to get thing set up.....

Not as simple as I first thought this would be.

Kind Regards

Ricky

From: Ralph on
Ed, can you help ... I have downloaded and installed the Citrix client
but when I open the ICA Client on the JasJar I get an error message
"The file://http://localhost:80/' cannot be opened. Either it is not
signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be
found. You might need to reinstall or restore this file".

When I reboot the JasJar, I get the following message "The file
'pnagent' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted
certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. You might need
to reinstall or restore this file". On reboot, I occasionally also get
the following message "The file 'ceicamgr' cannot be opened. Either it
is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components
cannot be found. You might need to reinstall or restore this file".

Any ideas of what my problem is ?

Ralph