From: Martin Johnson on
Can anyone confirm this card as working with FreeBSD, ideally in 6.4?

Thanks,

- Martin.
From: Martin Johnson on
On 14/05/2010 22:14, Martin Johnson wrote:
> Can anyone confirm this card as working with FreeBSD, ideally in 6.4?

Turns out that it's supported by the re(4) NIC driver (RealTek
RTL8139C+). I'm currently struggling to get it working in Monowall: I
suspect I'll need to change its default IP address first, as Monowall
seems reluctant to route to 192.168.1.1 in a no-NAT configuration. But I
can ping it from http://${monowall_ip}/exec.php.

By the way, Monowall Embedded lacks the re(4) NIC driver, but Monowall
Generic has it.

- Martin.