From: siljaline on
There is no changelog to be found.
<http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/>

Note that there is an *.msi installer and *.exe - up to you to choose which
you would like to install.

Under Win 7 some have noted (not officially)
* Fixed parser issues on winlogon notify
* Fixed issues to handle certain environment variables
* Rename HJT generates complete scan log
* No aesthetic changes of interface, aggregates, or functions

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bd0b0d2.1759140(a)EDCBIC:

> siljaline wrote:
>>There is no changelog to be found.
>><http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/>
>
> Wonder why they went from 2.0.3b to 2.0.4 without a 2.0.4b?

Probably an internal beta or two, then public release.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Autumn on
Thanks, Silj.
From: siljaline on
Autumn wrote:
> Thanks, Silj.

You're most welcome, keep whatever backup of the old build that you have.
Sites that currently host the older build may be soon removing links to it.

From: siljaline on
ASCII wrote:

> Wonder why they went from 2.0.3b to 2.0.4 without a 2.0.4b?

I don't know about release designations but the last Beta Tend last released was a disaster !

No board would accept logs using *any* Beta of HJT, though there is one available, again
no Board will accept HJT *Beta* builds logs.