From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:31:29 -0500, Marshall Barton
<marshbarton(a)wowway.com> wrote:

Possible, but I wouldn't recommend it given the excellent
alternatives.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

"Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com" <u28780(a)uwe> wrote in message
> The link Arvin gave you may help you reach your goal, although doing this
> violates the concept of "atomic" data, i.e. one piece and only one piece
> of
> data per field, but you need to understand that

It does if you're saving the records, instead of just returning and
displaying them. Since there wasn't any reason given , I assumed that the
data was to be displayed. There isn't any reason to store the same data
multiple times anyway.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com