From: Joe on
Hey I'm trying to use Asis for Gnat tools (gnatpp, gnatstub etc...) on
Ubuntu 8.04 and I get the following error message.

$gnatstub stub.ads
gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
gnatstub: cannot create the tree file for stub.ads

$gnatpp anagram.adb
gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
gnatpp: /home/joe/prog/ada/proj/anagram/anagram.adb is not a legal Ada
source

Thanks for the help

-Joe

From: Ludovic Brenta on
On Aug 15, 5:13 am, Joe <joesmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey I'm trying to use Asis for Gnat tools (gnatpp, gnatstub etc...) on
> Ubuntu 8.04 and I get the following error message.
>
> $gnatstub stub.ads
> gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
> gnatstub: cannot create the tree file for stub.ads
>
> $gnatpp anagram.adb
> gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
> gnatpp: /home/joe/prog/ada/proj/anagram/anagram.adb is not a legal Ada
> source
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> -Joe

This is a known bug which is fixed in asis 2007-3: see

HTH

--
Ludovic Brenta.
From: Joe on
On Aug 15, 3:52 am, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...(a)ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 5:13 am, Joe <joesmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey I'm trying to use Asis for Gnat tools (gnatpp, gnatstub etc...) on
> > Ubuntu 8.04 and I get the following error message.
>
> > $gnatstub stub.ads
> > gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
> > gnatstub: cannot create the tree file for stub.ads
>
> > $gnatpp anagram.adb
> > gcc: error trying to exec 'gnat1': execvp: No such file or directory
> > gnatpp: /home/joe/prog/ada/proj/anagram/anagram.adb is not a legal Ada
> > source
>
> > Thanks for the help
>
> > -Joe
>
> This is a known bug which is fixed in asis 2007-3: seehttp://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=491228
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Ludovic Brenta.

Well that's easy enough. Thanks for the help.