From: "Jacob Kruger" on
I know - used to deal with/handle SQL injection prevention quite a bit in
old days - and think have already got one or two code samples for
counteracting it in PHP/MySQL, and they would generally be kept in functions
in a general include file, to be included in all database accessing pages,
and I would also generally not make too much use of querystring/get data
passing in that sense either, but anyway...

One of the workarounds looked into in the past was where it would also just
look like a standard <a /> link on a page, but where it would actually do a
form of hidden form submission where hidden fields would be set with certain
values, either dynamically hard coded, or set using javascript etc., which
could also be worked around by submitting a form from another source, but it
really also depended on the target production environment since while I know
there are automated robotic SQLInjection implementations out there, they
would still also be more likely to target websites that generate more
traffic as such, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker