From: Ken Warthen on
In an Excel 2010 workbook I created a dynamic named range from the Formula
tab using the Define Name utility. The formula I entered is:

=OFFSET(Price Groups!$AP$2,0,0,COUNTA(Price Groups!$AP:$AP)-1,1)

I want the range to include all non-empty cells in the AP column starting
with the second row. When I check the named range using the Name Manager it
shows the formula:

=OFFSET(Price Groups!$AP$2,0,0,COUNTA(Price Groups!$AP$1:$AP$65536)-1,1)

I'm not sure why Excel converts my formula, but I've tried several time to
change it back to my formula and each time I get the same result. If anyone
know what I'm doing wrong here, I'd appreciate any offered advice.

TIA,

Ken
From: Don Guillett on
Try PriceGroups as ONE word

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Ken Warthen on
Don,

Thanks for the advice, but the worksheet name is Price Groups (with a space
between Price and Groups). The worksheet name is used througout the project
so it's not something I can easily change.

Ken