From: Confused on
When I enter in linset and hit ctrl shift enter it still doesn't display the
information as an array, what is the problem?
From: Mike Middleton on
Confused -

Select a large range of cells first. Then in the formula bar enter
=LINEST(...,...,...,...) with the appropriate arguments. Finally instead of
pressing Enter, hold down Ctrl and Shift while you press Enter.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"Confused" <Confused(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
When I enter in linset and hit ctrl shift enter it still doesn't display the
information as an array, what is the problem?

Pages: 1
Prev: Area display help
Next: VLookUp Error