From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

I try to set a security policy so the runtime interpret the
assembly to being run in code group Internet_zone but this command has some
syntax error that I can't see what it is ?

caspol -ag 1 -url file:///C:/test/* Internet -n InternetTest -exclusive on

//Tony

From: Alberto Poblacion on
"Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson(a)telia.com> wrote in message
> I try to set a security policy so the runtime interpret the
> assembly to being run in code group Internet_zone but this command has
> some
> syntax error that I can't see what it is ?
>
> caspol -ag 1 -url file:///C:/test/* Internet -n InternetTest -exclusive on

It looks correct to me. Verify a couple of things:
- Make sure that c:\test exists.
- Make sure that the hyphens are real hyphens (ASCII 0x2d), and not some
Unicode typographic character that you got by copying and pasting the line
from a text document.

From: Tony Johansson on
"Alberto Poblacion" <earthling-quitaestoparacontestar(a)poblacion.org> skrev i
meddelandet news:ue5nF4P%23KHA.4316(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson(a)telia.com> wrote in message
>> I try to set a security policy so the runtime interpret the
>> assembly to being run in code group Internet_zone but this command has
>> some
>> syntax error that I can't see what it is ?
>>
>> caspol -ag 1 -url file:///C:/test/* Internet -n InternetTest -exclusive
>> on
>
> It looks correct to me. Verify a couple of things:
> - Make sure that c:\test exists.
> - Make sure that the hyphens are real hyphens (ASCII 0x2d), and not some
> Unicode typographic character that you got by copying and pasting the line
> from a text document.

It works now!!

Thanks Alberto !

//Tony