From: Rich on
Please someone explain to me how I can alter the order of the items in my
legend in a report. It currently goes in alphabetical order, but I would like
it to be ordered by biggest piece of the pie on the chart/number. Thanks
From: KARL DEWEY on
Could you not use a translation table that has two fields - the text and a
number - with the number order that which you want the text.
Then in your query join on the text fields and sort on the number but not
display.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Rich" wrote:

> Please someone explain to me how I can alter the order of the items in my
> legend in a report. It currently goes in alphabetical order, but I would like
> it to be ordered by biggest piece of the pie on the chart/number. Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: missing statements
Next: Query Criteria