From: gabbyccf on
I have a query in which I only want the top 10 stores for item velocity for
multiple groups. I have used the top value and max criteria but it only
brings back the top or max for the entire dataset, not for each group within
the data. What am I missing???
From: KARL DEWEY on
Post your table and field names with datatype that you would use in the query
along with sample data (need not be real but workable).
--
Build a little, test a little.