From: Peter Olcott on
Apparently Microsoft has changed the rules for Windows 7.
ClearType font smoothing is set to on for the whole system,
and yet TextOut() is not using ClearType. How can I force
TextOut() to produce ClearType glyph rendering?

From: Drew on
What font are you using? Show some code. Maybe there is something here?:

http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2006/06/14/630864.aspx

Drew