From: Oreally on
Every morning Spyware Doctor finds: TrustyHound!rem

What is it and why does it keep showing up after I repair it?

Thanks,

Oreally
From: FromTheRafters on
"Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Every morning Spyware Doctor finds: TrustyHound!rem
>
> What is it and why does it keep showing up after I repair it?

Not enough information.

What do the good folks at Spyware Doctor's support channel have to say?

From the little information you have given, it looks like a "remnant" of
something being alerted to (where, is anyones' guess since that
information was withheld).

From: VanguardLH on
Oreally wrote:

> Every morning Spyware Doctor finds: TrustyHound!rem What is it and why
> does it keep showing up after I repair it?

And WHAT is SD detecting? Cookies maybe? Well, those are just text
files and get recreated if you visit the same site you visited before
that deposited those cookies. You don't specify under what category of
spyware is the alert on Tustyhound.rem, and cookies are NOT spyware or
malware, just text files.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_cookies
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| Every morning Spyware Doctor finds: TrustyHound!rem

| What is it and why does it keep showing up after I repair it?

| Thanks,

Totally insufficient information. A log snippet would help.

--
Dave