From: Anatoly Kurilin on
Hi, the Format (MiTime, "Short Time") command works fine in code and returns
the string "09:35" when the time is 9:35 AM. But then used in forms or in
queries it returns "9:35". Is there any way to make it return exactrly the
same string as in code "09:35"?

Is it possible to find out when the processs of filtering of sorting
finished in a form?

Thanks in advance,
AK

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Try this:

Format([MiTime], "hh:nn AM/PM")
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
Regarding the second question, it is when you see the filtered or sorted
recordset, unless I miss the drift. Did a specific situation prompt the
question?