From: Beautiful Piotr on
Hello,
Is this possible to put two Ribbons into one plugin ?
One Ribbon is XML based and the second is prepared by Designer.
I cannot find way to register both ?
I tried RequestService(Guid serviceGuid) and CreateRibbonExtensibilityObject
but always only one ribbon is visible and works,

Regards,
Peter
From: Steve Rindsberg on
> Is this possible to put two Ribbons into one plugin ?

Office 2007 apps have only one ribbon.

Designer (if you mean the VSTO feature) creates XML for you. You should be
able to merge its XML with hand-coded or other XML to combine both sets of
modifications to the existing ribbon.

That's about all I can suggest.

> One Ribbon is XML based and the second is prepared by Designer.
> I cannot find way to register both ?
> I tried RequestService(Guid serviceGuid) and CreateRibbonExtensibilityObject
> but always only one ribbon is visible and works,
>
> Regards,
> Peter

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/