From: Vito on
I know these are two seperate problems, but I got them to work and I don't
understand how.

First: I have 6 fields that are conditionally formatted to be bold/red
bg/yellow font if a corrosponding check box is ticked. It is coded:
EXPRESSION IS [HP].Value=-1 Where HP is the Checkbox
It doesn't work.....sort of.

Second: I have a macro that print previews a report based on the ID
(primary key) of the currecnt record (to be printed). When the button is
clicked, a pop up appears asking for the ID (ID1). This is the macro
coding: [ID1]=[Forms]![App 1]![ID1] Where ID1 is the record in form
App 1.

Now here is the thing:
When I open the database up, the Macro Security warning comes up at the top
(under the ribbon). If I ENABLE THIS CONTENT, the coding DOES NOT work.
If I continue on with HELP PROTECT ME FROM UNKNOWN CONTENT (RECOMMENDED),
the two "problems" work correctly.

That does not make sense to me. Any help or insight on this?

Vito