From: Marcie on
I have a table that has 2 records per id. I want to display in a query each
value as a record.
So if Id 123 has a record with the value of 7 and another record with the
value of 8 I want a query to display 123, 7, 8.
Is this possible?
From: vanderghast on
Only two?

SELECT id , MIN(fieldName), MAX(fieldName)
FROM tableName
GROUP BY id

Vanderghast, Access MVP

"Marcie" <Marcie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a table that has 2 records per id. I want to display in a query
>each
> value as a record.
> So if Id 123 has a record with the value of 7 and another record with the
> value of 8 I want a query to display 123, 7, 8.
> Is this possible?

Pages: 1
Prev: Expressions
Next: Check Box query help