From: Invalid on
UK is a country of low class chavs.
From: Rod Speed on
Invalid wrote:

> UK is a country of low class chavs.

Are you claiming that Di and Liz are low class chavs ?

Fergy certainly is.

From: gumby patrol on
On 04/06/2010 2:45 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

> Are you claiming that Di and Liz are low class chavs ?

I liked Di, as most did, but Liz is a kraut and not English.

> Fergy certainly is.

Yea, I saw her on youtube asking for money for interviews with her
ex-husband. Totally crass.
From: Rod Speed on
gumby patrol wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Invalid wrote

>>> UK is a country of low class chavs.

>> Are you claiming that Di and Liz are low class chavs ?

> I liked Di, as most did, but Liz is a kraut and not English.

Are you claiming that all krauts are low class chavs ?

And Phil isnt a kraut.

>> Fergy certainly is.

> Yea, I saw her on youtube asking for money for interviews with her ex-husband. Totally crass.

Yeah, typical low class chav.

From: Rod Speed on
John Turco wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Invalid wrote

>>> UK is a country of low class chavs.

>> Are you claiming that Di and Liz are low class chavs ?

>> Fergy certainly is.

> Our erstwhile pom friend ("Blinky White") should be an expert, on the subject of "low class chavs."

Yeah, but it looks like he has hanged himself too.