From: Folderol on
Is anyone else getting an excruciatingly slow response to queries?

I posted one on the 26th September and - apart from the automated
acknowledgement - heard nothing. I put in a reminder on 26th October
and still haven't heard anything :(

I was asking about getting stats on my site hits. They used to provide
access logs, but haven done so for quite some time now, and I want to
know an easy way of getting basic information.

--
Will J G
From: Whiskers on
On 2009-11-14, Folderol <folderol(a)ukfsn.org> wrote:
> Is anyone else getting an excruciatingly slow response to queries?
>
> I posted one on the 26th September and - apart from the automated
> acknowledgement - heard nothing. I put in a reminder on 26th October
> and still haven't heard anything :(
>
> I was asking about getting stats on my site hits. They used to provide
> access logs, but haven done so for quite some time now, and I want to
> know an easy way of getting basic information.

You could try the users' mailing list <users(a)lists.ukfsn.org> - Jason
certainly reads it, and others might have useful ideas anyway.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
From: Tony van der Hoff on
Folderol wrote:
> Is anyone else getting an excruciatingly slow response to queries?
>
> I posted one on the 26th September and - apart from the automated
> acknowledgement - heard nothing. I put in a reminder on 26th October
> and still haven't heard anything :(
>
> I was asking about getting stats on my site hits. They used to provide
> access logs, but haven done so for quite some time now, and I want to
> know an easy way of getting basic information.

Yup, Jason seems to be a bit random in replying to queries. I similarly
sent a query in September, but never got a response. Then things
changed, so I didn't pursue it...

--
Tony van der Hoff | mailto:tony(a)vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |