From: Geronimo on
The update "HID non user input data filter" fails to install. I am using XP
Prof. service pack 3, with all updates installed. This may be a coincidence,
but I just had to reinstall my mother board after a warranty repair. Any
ideas?
Thanks,
Geronimo
From: Geronimo on

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Hide it.

Tip: Only obtain driver updates you really need from the device or computer
manufacturers' download page, not Windows Update.

Geronimo wrote:
> The update "HID non user input data filter" fails to install. I am using
> XP
> Prof. service pack 3, with all updates installed. This may be a
> coincidence,
> but I just had to reinstall my mother board after a warranty repair. Any
> ideas?
> Thanks,
> Geronimo

Pages: 1