From: malachi on
Thank you for your timely customer support. I'll tell all my friends about
my positive experiece with your company.

(malachi)

From: Phoenix on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 09:30:25 -0500, "malachi" <jdr(a)grumblesnatch.org>
wrote:
> Thank you for your timely customer support. I'll tell all my
friends about
> my positive experiece with your company.

> (malachi)

purchased

> > Is there any way you can provide support to me to reauthorize my
purchase?

Now I suggest you do what I do and make a database or document of
*all*your SNs/reg codes, etc. and copy it to several locations to
avoid future hair -pulling.... :-)
From: Ted Perlman on
I've known Dave Brown for many years. He is one of the BEST and TALENTED
people I have ever met in the music business. One of the REALLY good guys!

--

Regards,

Ted Perlman
Producer-Arranger-Guitarist-Composer-Engineer
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: malachi on
I never said he was a bad man. I just wanted a little customer service, and
I am an impatient jerk.

malachi