From: WEBMAIL HELP-DESK on

ATTENTION: WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER;

Your email account has been suspended for violation of terms of
service and in other to reactivate your email account, please reply to
this mail immediately with the follow information;
Email Address:
Email Username:
Email Password:
Confirm Password:

This mail is sent to you from our secured IT service Center. Please
respond to this message for the reactivation of your account with your
current mail account username and password.

We sincerely apologize for these unusual problems.

WEBMAIL REACTIVATION SERVICE
for IT Service