From: Rob on
Hey all. I just decided to use the Web Platform Installer for the first
time. And unfortunately it hosed my server. I had two sites running
perfectly and after installing fast CGI and PHP from the WPI my websites now
do not load and instead say "Service Unavailable"

I'm panacking so bad right now.
I have followed the steps on this KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842493
but have not seen a difference.

IIS 6 on Win Server Standard 2003

From: Rob on
Everythig is solved.
not sure exactly if this was the prob but I removed an old php isapi filter
and rebooted.