From: Christoph P?lsch on
Hello,

i'm trying to load the library FTD2XX.dll and the appropriate h-File,
which can be downloaded from the FTDI-Homepage. Therefor i'm using
the command "loadlibrary('FTD2XX', 'FTD2XX.h')" in the command
window.
The command ends with the following output:

"??? Error using ==> loadlibrary
Failed to preprocess the input file.
Output from preprocessor is:Der Befehl "C:\Program" ist entweder
falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden."

I think, i'm not the first, who uses this library in Matlab, so the
library is not really wrong. Could somebody help me?

Thanks

Christoph
From: Heinrich Acker on
I had this problem myself, and got two answers from this list:

1. The MATLAB path must not contain spaces, otherwise a bug in
loadlibrary makes the command fail. (This has nothing to do with the
path to the DLL or h-file!)

2. Someone wrote a patch for loadlibrary. A link to this must be
somewhere in the archive. If you use the patch, it works with spaces
in the MATLAB path.

Heinrich