From: Timothy Jewett on
Sorry for the late response, I no longer received the error when registered
the broadcast. I haven't changed anything except received some updates from
MS. I still do not receive any additional broadcasts though. I ended up
walking though devices and using the filter on handle receive the
notifications that way.

Thanks,
--
Timothy Jewett