From: J G Miller on
On Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at 03:37:20h -0700, Annalissa wrote:

> see this :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsjMbWXIcoA

And for a critique of some of the issues raised, see this
discussion back in *September 2008*.

<http://mdzlog.alcor.NET/2008/09/17/greg-kh-linux-ecosystem/>

From: mjt on
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:49:23 +0200
Aragorn <aragorn(a)chatfactory.invalid> wrote:
> > "annalissa" has a habit of posting and then
> > "sits back to watch" the replies. It's rare
> > "annalissa" responds back into their original
> > thread. However, I'm not so sure "annalissa"
> > is a troll ... research it ...
>
> The above matches my own observations to a tee. Given that
> "annalissa" typically posts from Google Groups and the highly focused
> nature of "her" questions/inquiries, I had originally thought that
> "she" was a student turning to Usenet to complete her homework
> assignments, but I'm not so sure about that anymore now.

That thought occurred to me also (a while back), so I did
some quick research in Google Groups. For the email listed
for "annalissa", I see posts going back to 2005 in various
groups - even found a posts where they quote from a book
I wrote. "annalissa" has posts in all sorts of newsgroups
related to computers, programming (mostly c-language),
and even religion.

> Yet a troll I think "she" is not. I was actually surprised that "she"
> would post something like this, although Greg Kroah-Hartman and

I've seen a few threads that were started by "annalissa"
in this fashion, i.e., stating, "this is interesting" and
offering up a URL (in various newsgroups).

--
It is always preferable to visit home with a friend. Your parents
will not be pleased with this plan, because they want you all to