From: Shotsy on
I installed MS Office Professional and everything went well except for
Outlook 2007 did not install and indicated that it was unavailable. I then
attempted to uninstall Outlook 2003 and it appears to be gone in part. The
desktop icon remains, and it still shows in my control panel >> Programs &
Features (Vista Home Premium) and I cannot uninstall. When I try to
reinstall Outlook 2003 I cannot, and when I try to install Outlook 2007 it
still shows as unavailable and there is no other option.

What do I need to do to remove all traces of Outlook 2003 when I cannot
uninstall it?

Thank you.
George...
From: DL on
So how did you attempt to uninstall?
What Office programs are shown in Add/Remove dialogue of whatever o/s you
are using

"Shotsy" <Shotsy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed MS Office Professional and everything went well except for
> Outlook 2007 did not install and indicated that it was unavailable. I
> then
> attempted to uninstall Outlook 2003 and it appears to be gone in part.
> The
> desktop icon remains, and it still shows in my control panel >> Programs &
> Features (Vista Home Premium) and I cannot uninstall. When I try to
> reinstall Outlook 2003 I cannot, and when I try to install Outlook 2007 it
> still shows as unavailable and there is no other option.
>
> What do I need to do to remove all traces of Outlook 2003 when I cannot
> uninstall it?
>
> Thank you.
> George...

Pages: 1