From: Adrian on
In my workbook it was password protected and able to be unlocked, now
when trying to unprotect it the option to unprotect is grayed out 3 other
clients are using this workbook and the option is grayed out for them as
well. One day it was fine the next day they couldnt access it.

How do I unprotect my workbook if the option to click is greyed-out?

From: Mike H on
Hi,

You will have to un-share the workbook then un-protect it.

--
Mike

question.