From: PUD-02 on
I have a Western Digital My Book (World Edition) connected via nic to
wireless router. Have previously had no issues with mapped network drived
till i reformatted and reinstalled xp to my laptop. (Previously running xp).
system is exactly the same... only difference is that I have gone from AVG
Free antivirus to ESET Smart Security. I can map my network drived to the My
Book, all others work appart from one. But I can access the unc path without
issues.

Please help... going Grey and pulling out hair!!
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
If the network IP changed and the Firewall changed it could be that the
current I is Not anymore in the Trusted zone and block sharing.
It should be readjusted (read the ESET manual).
Firewall instructions.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).