From: Umamaheswara Rao Tamarana on
We tried with the Group policy of windows server 2008 to block the Removable
storage.
We tried by downloading the .adm file and adding it to the templates. Even
then it didn't work.
We tried installing a KB on the Xp machine but it too did'nt work.
Its a critical issue.
Can any one help us regarding this.
From: MowGreen on
Umamaheswara Rao Tamarana wrote:
> We tried with the Group policy of windows server 2008 to block the Removable
> storage.
> We tried by downloading the .adm file and adding it to the templates. Even
> then it didn't work.
> We tried installing a KB on the Xp machine but it too did'nt work.
> Its a critical issue.
> Can any one help us regarding this.

Suggest you try either the Group Policy newsgroup or forum -

Newsgroup: Windows Group Policy
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.group_policy

Forum: Group Policy
Discussion of Group Policy on Windows Server
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/winserverGP/threads

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten