From: ThomasAJ on
When I click on Windows Explorer/My Network Places/Entire Network/Microsoft
Windows Network I get an error messge 'Unable to browse the network. The
network is not present or started'.

There are 2 other PCs on the network who can see this PC and see its shared
folders. Just this PC cannot see them.

In Network Connections all seems fine.
IE works fine.
--
Regards
Tom
From: Robert L. (MS-MVP) on
This could be computer browser issue. This search result may help.
Network troubleshooting
"Unable to browse the network". The network is not present or not
stated when click MS Windows Network under Entire Network. ...
www.chicagotech.net/nettroublshooting.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net