From: Bruce Parker on
I have setup a separate server hosting reporting services. I
installed/configured reporting serivices (SP2) and installed/configured
SharePoint Server 2007 on the server. When I go to Central Administration to
configure Reporting Services -> Grant database access I am getting the error:
Unable to connect to the Report Server WMI provider. Any ideas what this
means?
From: ATapia on
Were you able to fix this problem?, I am having the same issue