From: Mint on

When I run firefox, it keeps popping up a box with this message.

"Unable to create certificate chain from the signing certificate to a
root.

Do you want to install Adobe Flash Player ?

Does anyone know how I can get rid of it?

I tried searches using Bing and Altavista.

Thanks.
From: Allan on

"Mint" <chocolatemint77581(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> When I run firefox, it keeps popping up a box with this message.
>
> "Unable to create certificate chain from the signing certificate to a
> root.
>
> Do you want to install Adobe Flash Player ?
>
> Does anyone know how I can get rid of it?
>
> I tried searches using Bing and Altavista.
>
> Thanks.
Please post any problems with Firefox security in a Mozilla help newsgroup.
They have a usenet server at `news.mozilla.org.'