From: Cindy A on
I have Windows XP. I just got my computer back from repair to fix my
inability to download any of the .Net Framework updates. He used the cleanup
tool which was successful in allowing all of the new updates with the
exception of 1.1 SP1. I now cannot open my QuickbookPro7 because it needs
this particular version to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Take it back to the repair shop.