From: vsoler on
Hi all,

I just download Numpy, and tried to install it using "numpy-1.4.0-
win32-superpack-python2.6.exe"

I get an error: "Python version 2.6 required, which was not found in
the Registry"

However, I am using Python 2.6 every day. I'm running Windows 7.

What can I do?
From: Robert Kern on
On 2010-01-18 14:02 PM, vsoler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just download Numpy, and tried to install it using "numpy-1.4.0-
> win32-superpack-python2.6.exe"
>
> I get an error: "Python version 2.6 required, which was not found in
> the Registry"
>
> However, I am using Python 2.6 every day. I'm running Windows 7.
>
> What can I do?

Please ask numpy installation questions on the numpy mailing list.

http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."
-- Umberto Eco

From: vsoler on
On Jan 18, 9:08 pm, Robert Kern <robert.k...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2010-01-18 14:02 PM, vsoler wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I just download Numpy, and tried to install it using "numpy-1.4.0-
> > win32-superpack-python2.6.exe"
>
> > I get an error:  "Python version 2.6 required, which was not found in
> > the Registry"
>
> > However, I am using Python 2.6 every day. I'm running Windows 7.
>
> > What can I do?
>
> Please ask numpy installation questions on the numpy mailing list.
>
>    http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists
>
> --
> Robert Kern

>   that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had
>   an underlying truth."
>    -- Umberto Eco

Thank you Robert.

I'm going to direct my questions towards scipy.org. However, since I
do not find my questions already answered, could you tell me where to
post it?

I beg your pardon for still asking this question outside of scipy.org,
but I've been unable to move on.

Regards
From: Robert Kern on
On 2010-01-31 08:03 AM, vsoler wrote:
> On Jan 18, 9:08 pm, Robert Kern<robert.k...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-01-18 14:02 PM, vsoler wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>
>>> I just download Numpy, and tried to install it using "numpy-1.4.0-
>>> win32-superpack-python2.6.exe"
>>
>>> I get an error: "Python version 2.6 required, which was not found in
>>> the Registry"
>>
>>> However, I am using Python 2.6 every day. I'm running Windows 7.
>>
>>> What can I do?
>>
>> Please ask numpy installation questions on the numpy mailing list.
>>
>> http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists
>
> Thank you Robert.
>
> I'm going to direct my questions towards scipy.org. However, since I
> do not find my questions already answered, could you tell me where to
> post it?
>
> I beg your pardon for still asking this question outside of scipy.org,
> but I've been unable to move on.

Subscribe to the numpy-discussion mailing list following the directions given on
the above-linked page. Then send email to numpy-discussion(a)scipy.org with your
question.

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."