From: Jude on
Until recently all was well: Yesterday I found I can no longer print email
attachments despite appropriate boxes being ticked.
All attachments once opened then file into 'recently altered folder' from
which I can not print or delete.
I would like to fix this problem ASAP - help.
The version is Office Outlook 2007
Thanks
From: ybS2okj on
How are you trying to print the attachments? The procedure is simple like
this:

1) In the message list, select but do not open the message that you want to
print.
2) On the File menu, click Print.
3) To print the attachments, select the Print attached files check box.

You could also, save the attachments before printing.

hth