From: PL3 on
Hi,

I am running Exchange 2003 SP2. I've recently been receving warnings in
event viewer. Event ID 9554 ''Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS Mailbox
Guid {xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx} Error code 0x80040102.

Immediately before this event I receive an Information event event ID 8355
''The description of Event ID 8355 [MSExchangeAL] cannot be found.

I have referred to MS Articles Q555433, Q322308 and tried searched for the
Mailbox GUID. I have found the problem mailbox, but don't know which USER
to select to ''Allow inheritable permissions from parent to propagate to
this object''
Any ideas please?
Thanks, PL3