From: "Steve" on

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:19:05 +0100
> Von: RaSca <rasca(a)miamammausalinux.org>
> An: Postfix users <postfix-users(a)postfix.org>
> Betreff: Re: Understanding Postfix and smtpd_recipient_restrictions priorities

> Il giorno Mer 13 Gen 2010 18:52:58 CET, Brian Evans - Postfix List ha
> scritto:
> [...]
> > In addition, list.dsbl.org is dead and gone for some time now.
> > You are just adding a DNS lookup that will never return anything
> valuable.
>
> Thanks everybody for the suggestions, I've got another problem now: this
> night some mails were not dispatched directly to the maildir but those
> remains queued. What i see from the logs is that the status is sent, but
> the mail is not delivered to the maildir:
>
> Jan 14 06:23:41 mail-1 postfix/smtp[3836]: C0F0620E04B:
> to=<xxxxxxxx(a)xxxxxxxxxxxx.com>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10025,
> delay=0.11, delays=0.02/0/0.04/0.05, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0
> Ok: queued as CE51C20E04A)

You probably have a service listening on port 10025 (probably a greylisting service or such) and you forgot to start that service or the service crashed. Can you restart that service and then issue a "postsuper -r ALL"?

From: RaSca on
Il giorno Gio 14 Gen 2010 09:55:06 CET, Steve ha scritto:
[...]
> You probably have a service listening on port 10025 (probably a greylisting service or such) and you forgot to start that service or the service crashed. Can you restart that service and then issue a "postsuper -r ALL"?
[...]

Of course I have it. It's the clamsmtp daemon:

tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:10025 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN 4579/clamsmtpd

But it was not crashed. The only thing I've done to turn things on again
was to restart the postfix daemon, without restarting anything else.
For making myself more clear, I try to explain with more details my
architecture. Postfix is configured for passing the mails to the
clamsmtp daemon.

main.cf:

content_filter = scan:127.0.0.1:10025
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450

master.cf:

scan unix - - n - 16 smtp
-o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes

127.0.0.1:10026 inet n - n - 16 smtpd
-o content_filter=
-o
receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
-o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
-o smtpd_client_restrictions=
-o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
-o mynetworks_style=host
-o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

Obviously clamsmtp is listening on the 10025.

As you say, something in the mail chain was broken, but I can extract
from the logs which component is. Have you any suggestion?

Thank you for your precious support!

P.S.: What the "postsuper -r ALL" command do?

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!