From: Happydiva on
I have accidently marked all messages in my supervisor's inbox read or
unread. Needless to say he was not a happy camper. Others have also done
likewise. Is there a way to undo read/unread to show the inbox as it was
previously. Or could there be a prompt added to warn that the entire inbox
will be marked read/unread. Do you want to continue? This would save alot of
man hours those whose inboxes accidently marked incorrectly and save jobs for
those folk like me who accidently marked incorrectly.
--
Happydiva
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
There is no undo, unfortunately, and there isn't a built in warning, but you
might be able to use VBA to pop up a warning.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?