From: Don Burn on
Did you indicate the device could do wait wake from the
IRP_MN_QUERY_CAPABILITES request, if so I beliew you will see what you
are getting. Why someone would have a WDM bus driver these days unless
it already existing and the changes are not too major is beyond me, KMDF
is definitely the way to go here.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr