From: bkh99 on
Unified Field Solutions

The following analysis builds upon the discussion of the Unified Field
Theory on this page

http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/new_physics.html

An analysis of Hubble's Constant and an experiment to verify the
existence of the Unified Field

http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/page3/hubble_constant.html

A proposed solution to the Galaxy Rotation Anomaly generated by the
Unified Field Theory. Such a theory would be confirmed by the
development of new form of propulsive device based upon the same
principles that resolve the Galaxy Rotation Problem without requiring
the arbitrary addition of so called 'invisible Dark Matter' to the
universe (so that our failed classical math equations will work once
again, since Einstein's theory has collapsed based upon the anomalous
results of experiments)

http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/page3/galaxy_rotation_solution.html
From: Thomas Heger on
bkh99 schrieb:
> Unified Field Solutions
>
> The following analysis builds upon the discussion of the Unified Field
> Theory on this page
>
> http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/new_physics.html
>
> An analysis of Hubble's Constant and an experiment to verify the
> existence of the Unified Field
>
> http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/page3/hubble_constant.html
>
> A proposed solution to the Galaxy Rotation Anomaly generated by the
> Unified Field Theory. Such a theory would be confirmed by the
> development of new form of propulsive device based upon the same
> principles that resolve the Galaxy Rotation Problem without requiring
> the arbitrary addition of so called 'invisible Dark Matter' to the
> universe (so that our failed classical math equations will work once
> again, since Einstein's theory has collapsed based upon the anomalous
> results of experiments)
>
> http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/page3/galaxy_rotation_solution.html

Hi

the thing I dislike is the term 'field'. But that shall not be a
problem. My own approach is called 'structured spacetime', because
'field' is meant as distribution of force in space. The term force is
linked to the behaviour of some kind of objects, that are deviated from
a straight line. Now the objects themselfs have to be modeled on the
same footing as the fields, because objects seem to be connected to each
other. So, if we want to unify the fields, we had to do the same with
the particles, too.
I try a construct called bi-quaternions for this purpose. Than this
'unified thing' is not a field, but more universal. 'Fields' refer to
the form of movements through spacetime, that I assume to be more
fundamental and having the feature of being able to have internal
structures, that we perceive as object and assign the form of their
movements to fields.

My 'book' - btw- you find here:
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dd8jz2tx_3gfzvqgd6
(could be downloaded with the little arrow 'actions' down/left)

Greetings

TH