From: martin on
Hi All
I've installed the VPN Client Software 4.6 from Cisco on my system with
the Microsoft Installer.

I try to uninstall that software without success. If I'm using the
'Add/Remove Programs' functionality I'm faced with the following error
messag:

Error 28000: Beofre installing the Cisco System VPN client 4.6, you
must uninstall the previous version of Cisco Systems Secure VPN Client
or IRE Safenet\SoftPK Client, using the Add/Remove Program fiels option
in the Control Panel. Then restart your system.

There is no entry for a Safenet or SoftPK Client on my system.

Does anybody have an idea how to remove the application?

Best regards
Martin

From: Merv on
see article in the newsgroup