From: Mark Smith on
I am using NDIS Intermidiate filter driver in my application.
My application is successfully installing and uninstalling the driver

Can anyone tell me How to unload NDIS IM filter Driver?

Thanks for any guidance.

Mark Smith
dev.mark.smith(a)gmail.com
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
> Can anyone tell me How to unload NDIS IM filter Driver?

Via INetCfg API?

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP

From: Mark Smith on
On Aug 6, 11:44 am, "Maxim S. Shatskih"
<ma...(a)storagecraft.com.no.spam> wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me How to unload NDIS IM filter Driver?
>
> Via INetCfg API?
>
> --
> Maxim S. Shatskih
> Windows DDK MVP
> ma...(a)storagecraft.comhttp://www.storagecraft.com

Hello,

INetCfg API provides interface for Installing and Uninstalling
drivers?
I have used these API for the same.
Now i want to Unload my driver.

Mark Smith
dev.mark.sm...(a)gmail.com
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
>Now i want to Unload my driver.

I don't think you can unload NDIS IM without uninstalling it, or at least unbinding from all adapters below it.

After all, IM is a miniport, and miniports are PnP drivers, so, the PnP unload rules apply - "no devices left for this driver". In this case, "device" is NDIS's internal devnode to represent the binding.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP