From: DJohnM on
How do I unprotect a worksheet in Excel 2007 when "unprotect sheet" is greyed
out? (I have matching problem with protecting.)
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Is the workbook 'shared', if so you'll have to unshare it before you can
protect/unprotect any sheets.
--
Mike

question.

From: DJohnM on
Thanks Mike.

"Share workbook" is also greyed out. (I'm a novice with Excel!!).

John