From: TOM on
Everytime I click NEW to send a new message, Outlook untitled message opens
but the tool bars do not load. I have to go to view-toolbars and click to
get the standard bar. Is there a way to fix this. I have already done a
detect and repair and that did not work.
Windows XP Pro sp3 and Office 2003
From: VanguardLH on
TOM wrote:

> Everytime I click NEW to send a new message, Outlook untitled message opens
> but the tool bars do not load. I have to go to view-toolbars and click to
> get the standard bar. Is there a way to fix this. I have already done a
> detect and repair and that did not work.
> Windows XP Pro sp3 and Office 2003

See what happens when you load Outlook in its safe mode:

outlook.exe /safe

That loads Outlook without also loading any add-ons. Could be you installed
an add-on that modifies the toolbar but results in corrupting or hiding
them.