From: Nick on
I am having the same problem that joeprt is having but my version is Office
2007. How should I fix it?

From: Bigdawg on
I am receiving the same error. Windows Update is trying to install an update
for Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager (KB935569). I had this
problem the last time this was updated back in May(?). Any help would be
great.