From: Rob on
Thanks for the inforamtion, I will give it a go the way Steve suggests.

Regards, Rob

From: Steve on
Rob,

If you get this to work for you manually, I could automate it for you so you
click a button on your end and then your users click a button on their end.
I provide fee-based help with Access applications. There would be a small
fee to automate this for you. Contact me if you want it automated.

From: Stop$teve on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:eeVIZTV7KHA.5848(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

--
Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 12.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R