From: TTime81 on
Praise God for you man,all the forums Ive been to over the last couple of
months and it was to no avail.This is my 1st laptop and I didnt know what to
do bcuz I was scared of messing it up,I tried some of everything but nothing
worked until I tried your solution.I owe you big,I'll kill 4 u jk.thanks again

From: MowGreen on
TTime81 wrote:
> Praise God for you man,all the forums Ive been to over the last couple of
> months and it was to no avail.This is my 1st laptop and I didnt know what to
> do bcuz I was scared of messing it up,I tried some of everything but nothing
> worked until I tried your solution.I owe you big,I'll kill 4 u jk.thanks again

Is the keyboard of your 1st laptop brken cuz there are lettrs mssng frm
the mspelld wrds.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten