From: Lacesso on
I am running Vista home basic and get the error code 8024402F whenever i try
and search for update.

Could anyone out there help me?
From: Tommy on
Hi.

I have the same problem on a Windows Vista Ultimate system and no solution
yet,
If you find a way how to solve this please post it in here.
I'll do the same.

Thank you.

Tommy

From: Tommy on
Hi Lacesso.

I solved the problem.
It was in the router settings.
Try to connect via bluetooth mobile phone or through an aerage telephone
line and when you can run the update from there than it is your router.
At least this was the case with my problem.
Hope it will help you as well.

Tommy